Sunday, December 22, 2019

The 50 Million Facebook Stalkers COPY MY DAILY LIFE (My Work Resume)


The 50 Million Facebook Stalkers:


2.    Copy my cover letter & resume to apply for the SAME jobs I do
·         They LIE about where they worked (i.e. Salesforce, Apple, Google)

·         They LIE want to have the same administrator experience as me (20+ years) and they lie about their work experience

·         They LIE about having a 4-year degree (i.e University of Pennsylvania, University of Minnesota)

·         They LIE about having done volunteer work on their resumes

·         They LIE about having LIVED in states & cities that I have lived in (i.e. New Mexico, Oregon, New York)

·         The wait for employers to respond back to me for an interview and then they use the email address to send an  email to that SAME employer DIRECTLY asking for an interview since they don’t get the SAME LEVEL of responses that I DO







#Everyone Loves Tanya Thomas
#RichestWomaninAmerica
#The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
#The Only Enlightened Being in the World
#The Only Christ Being in the World
#I LOVE MY LIFE, YOU LOVE IT TOO
#Master Teacher
#Master Healer
#ChristConsciousness
#DailySpiritualPractice
#Multi-Billionaire
#The Most Beautiful in the World
#$$$$$$$$100 BILLION
#Healer
#IamSuingFacebook
#IHave50MILLIONSTALKERSonFacebook
#Artist
#TanyaThomasisanA-ListCelebrity
#Philanthropist
#TanyaThomasisaSTAR
#IHaveMoreStalkersThanMostCelebritiesHaveFans
#SocialActivism
#SayNotoCyberstalkingandCyberbullying







No comments:

Post a Comment