Sunday, December 22, 2019

The Physical Effects of this Long-Term Stalking on Tanya Thomas's Life



Due to this Facebook stalker page:


-       I have been fired / released from many past jobs.

-       I have quit positions from past jobs because I did not feel SAFE or SUPPORTED.

-       I have been openly harassed and stalked by directors, co-workers, neighbors,      roommates and people in the public.

-       People, who I don’t know, have intimate information about me.

-  I have had difficulties & arguments with neighbors.

-   I have had difficulties & arguments with roommates.

-   I have had difficulties & arguments with co-workers.

-  I had PAST issues with SLEEPING.

-   I have had PAST issues with feeling GROUNDED.

-   I have had PAST issues with feeling connected to my BODY.

-   I have had PAST issues with feeling CALM. 

-   I have had PAST issues with feeling STRESSED. 

-   I have issues with feeling connected to my family.

-  I have issues with feeling connected to my boyfriend.











#Everyone Loves Tanya Thomas
#RichestWomaninAmerica
#The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
#The Only Enlightened Being in the World
#The Only Christ Being in the World
#I LOVE MY LIFE, YOU LOVE IT TOO
#Master Teacher
#Master Healer
#ChristConsciousness
#DailySpiritualPractice
#Multi-Billionaire
#The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
#$$$$$$$$100 BILLION
#Healer
#IamSuingFacebook
#IHave50MILLIONSTALKERSonFacebook
#Artist
#TanyaThomasisanA-ListCelebrity
#Philanthropist
#TanyaThomasisaSTAR
#IHaveMoreStalkersThanMostCelebritiesHaveFans
#SocialActivism
#SayNotoCyberstalkingandCyberbullying






No comments:

Post a Comment