Friday, January 17, 2020

My Dealing with 50 Million Facebook Stalkers: Copy Her




The 50 Million Facebook Stalkers DESIRE to COPY TANYA THOMAS:

They ALL want to be into REIKI NOW

They ALL want to get Reiki & Reiki Attunements from centers I like in Berkeley Hills, CA

They ALL want to be administrators like me

They ALL want a college degree / Bachelors NOW

They ALL NOW want to attend City College of San Francisco

They NOW want to be HEALERS

They are ATTRACTED to ANY man I like and want to date him

They ALL want to become VEGETARIANS NOW

They NOW want to be ACTIVISTS

They want the SAME tattoos I have, from the SAME tattoo parlor, from the SAME tattoo artist

They attend the SAME acupuncture center I attend

They NOW want to DONATE to others

They want to NOW get into Metaphysics

They want to NOW become a WITCH

They NOW want to work at NON-PROFITS

1.    Copy the groceries I buy every week

3.    Copy my videos 
      (to get hits & viewers and then say “I don’t deserve those numbers” and use it to BEEF UP their own Youtube accounts)

4.    Copy my BLOGS (especially my CYBERSTALKING BLOG)

5.    Copy the classes I take and SIGN-UP for the same classes (i.e. Krav Maga in 2018)

6.    Copy the books I buy on Amazon and purchase the same books

7.    Follow the MAJORITYof my instagram & Youtube people that I like on my acct








#Everyone Loves Tanya Thomas
#RichestWomaninAmerica
#The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
#The Only Enlightened Being in the World
#The Only Christ Being in the World
#I LOVE MY LIFE, YOU LOVE IT TOO
#Master Teacher
#Master Healer
#ChristConsciousness
#DailySpiritualPractice
#Multi-Billionaire
#$$$$$$$$100 BILLION
#IamSuingFacebook
#IHave50MILLIONSTALKERSonFacebook
#Artist
#TanyaThomasisanA-ListCelebrity
#Philanthropist
#TanyaThomasisaSTAR
#IHaveMoreStalkersThanMostCelebritiesHaveFans
#SocialActivism
#SayNotoCyberstalkingandCyberbullying


No comments:

Post a Comment