Friday, January 17, 2020

My Dealing with 50 Million Facebook Stalkers: Thriving




The 50 MILLION FACEBOOK STALKERS don’t want Tanya Thomas to THRIVE:



1.    NO Sex

2.    NO Job

3.    NO romantic partner & relationship

4.    NO Home

5.    NO Family ties

6.    NO Personal ties

7.    NO Money

   - NO happiness
  
   - NO Joy
  
   - NO Friends 

   - NO Good Health 
 
-  -  NO Lawsuit
    
   - NO $100 Billion dollars

    - NO Blogs

   - NO Videos

    - NO Education (They don't want her to have her long educational history)

    - NO Hair (Long, Black, Beautiful hair)





Tanya Thomas / Ten Nebula is a 
CLEAN & HEALTHY PERSON


I am a CLEAN, DECENT, MORAL and UPSTANDING AMERICAN CITIZEN. 



I take GOOD CARE of myself. I have had a DAILY SPIRITUAL PRACTICE for 15 years that have kept me STRONG all these years while being STALKED.


I worked in CORPORATE AMERICA for over 20 years.
I attended high school and have my diploma.
I    I have my 4-year bachelors in art history.
     I donate.
-       I pay my taxes.
-       I do my jury duty.
-       I have a CLEAN background.
-       I have CLEAN credit reports.
-       I volunteer.
-       I work for a living.
-       I have perfect health.
I    I have been celibate for over 13 years in my life. 
I    I have low number of sex partners & I am in my 40s.
-       I recycle and compost.
-       I have NO background with ALCOHOLISM.
-       I have NO background with DRUG ABUSE.
-       I have NO background with WHORING.
-       I have NO CRIMINAL background.
-       I have NO background with PROSTITUTION.
-       I have NO background with AIDS/HIV.
-       I educate others on living healthier lives with my personal works.



Tanya Thomas is a CLEAN, DECENT, MORAL and UPSTANDING AMERICAN CITIZEN.




The 50 Million Facebook Stalkers are Jealous of Tanya Thomas's QUALITIES:

Tanya Thomas is Kind.
Tanya Thomas is Educated.
Tanya Thomas is Generous.
Tanya Thomas is Talented.
Tanya Thomas is Wise.
Tanya Thomas is Willing to work for what I want.
Tanya Thomas is Beautiful.
Tanya Thomas is Clear.
Tanya Thomas is Artistic.
Tanya Thomas is an Activist.
Tanya Thomas is a Philanthropist.
Tanya Thomas is a Humanitarian. 



Tanya Thomas is VERY Beautiful and ATTRACTS Lots of Attention:

- Has high cheek bones
- Has long, dark hair
- Has brown, clear skin
- Has full breasts
- Has a full, round, firm behind
- Is Tall like a model, 5'9
- Has long legs
- Is at her right body weight
- She hasn't worn make-up in over 15 years
- Has slanted eyes
- Has full lips
- Hasn't had ANY plastic surgery 



Tanya Thomas is an A-LIST CELEBRITY
Tanya Thomas is the HOLLYWOOD ICON for MUSIC
Tanya Thomas is the HOLLYWOOD ICON for ACTING

No Anorexia
No Bulimia
No Starvation
No Weave
No Make-up
No Whoring
No Prostitution
No Marriages
No Children (out of wedlock or before she is ready)
No Drug abuse
No Alcoholism
NO PR Team & No PR LEADS (No one telling where to GO)
No Personal Assistants
No A-list Celebrity Man to MAKE my Brand (Hello, D list models)
No Scandals
No Stunts









#Everyone Loves Tanya Thomas
#RichestWomaninAmerica
#The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
#The Only Enlightened Being in the World
#The Only Christ Being in the World
#I LOVE MY LIFE, YOU LOVE IT TOO
#Master Teacher
#Master Healer
#ChristConsciousness
#DailySpiritualPractice
#Multi-Billionaire
#$$$$$$$$24BILLION
#Healer
#IamSuingFacebook
#IHave50MILLIONSTALKERSonFacebook
#Artist
#TanyaThomasisanA-ListCelebrity
#Philanthropist
#TanyaThomasisaSTAR
#IHaveMoreStalkersThanMostCelebritiesHaveFans
#SocialActivism
#SayNotoCyberstalkingandCyberbullying







No comments:

Post a Comment