Friday, January 17, 2020

My Dealing with 50 Million Facebook Stalkers: Let It Go





The 50 Million Facebook Stalkers believe:


1. The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with their STALKING

2. The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with their OBSESSION

3. The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with them BREAKING into MY HOME

4. The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with RAPE and laying on my back with no panties with my legs open so they can have sex with me 24/7

5. The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with BECOMING HOMELESS AGAIN

6. The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with them STALKING MY EMAIL

7.  The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with them STALKING MY PHONE

8.  The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with them STALKING MY TABLET

9.  The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with them STALKING MY LAPTOP

10.  The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with them STALKING MY MONEY

11.  The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with them STALKING MY BANK ACCOUNTS

12.  The Facebook stalkers want me to be OK with them SEEING ME NAKED & NUDE          ILLEGALLY on the internet










#Multi-Billionaire
#The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
#$$$$$$$$100 BILLION
#Healer
#IamSuingFacebook
#IHave50MILLIONSTALKERSonFacebook
#Artist
#TanyaThomasisanA-ListCelebrity
#Philanthropist
#TanyaThomasisaSTAR
#IHaveMoreStalkersThanMostCelebritiesHaveFans
#SocialActivism
#Facebook stalkers are DESPERATE PEOPLE
#SayNotoCyberstalkingandCyberbullying

No comments:

Post a Comment