Friday, January 17, 2020

50 Million People Facebook Stalker Page focused on Tanya Thomas / Ten Nebula



I have been stalked and harassed on a particular Facebook page from 2012-2019 (SEVEN YEARS). At this time, the site to connected to 50 MILLION STALKERS. The site is still up and active. I was stalked 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. I was also BLOCKED from the page and was unable to locate it on my own.


People connected to the site have invaded my privacy by:

-       Posting my emails

-       Listen to my phone calls and read my texts

-       Posting photos

-    Nude pictures of me (One while I was showering in a public space & one pic while I was using the bathroom at my job )

-       Posting my personal bank information & financial statements

-       Posting personal contact information (phone #, social security #, home address, credit card #)

-       Watching my tablet activity




What I Desire and What I Am Striving For with MY Facebook Lawsuit & 
Addressing the 50 Million Stalkers


1. Heal my issues with PARASITIC PEOPLE & PARASITIC ENERGIES

2. Stand in FULL POWER with this AWFUL pattern in my life

3. Be FAIRLY compensated for ALL the YEARS of harassment & stalking by the millions of people

4. Teach WOMEN, worldwide, that any form of ABUSE is WRONG

5. STRENGTHEN U.S. LAWS protecting MYSELF & the PUBLIC from CyBERSTALKING & CYBERBULLYING

6. Tell MY Story regarding being STALKED for YEARS by 50 MILLION people

7. Encourage PEOPLE OF COLOR to LOVE & RESPECT THEMSELVES MORE and DEFEND their HUMAN RIGHTS

8. Heal my issues with STALKING

9. STRENGTHEN my platform & work as an ACTIVIST

10. To have my PRIVATE LIFE RESTORED and HONORED by others






#MoreTogether
#MoreTogether
#MoreTogether
#MoreTogether
#MoreTogether

#Everyone Loves Tanya Thomas
#RichestWomaninAmerica
#The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
#I LOVE MY LIFE, YOU LOVE IT TOO
#$$$100Billion
#DailySpiritualPractice





No comments:

Post a Comment