Friday, January 17, 2020

My Dealing with 50 Million Facebook Stalkers: Screaming / Harassment in the Public




Screaming / Harassment in the Public

Due to the site, I have been publically harassed by strangers connected to this site by the thousands over the years. They yell different things at me in the public, they try to get my attention with loud gestures, and they try to get closer to my physical body & space.



They scream and yell at TANYA THOMAS:

-       1. "You think your better than everyone, that is why this is happening (STALKING FOR YEARS BY MILLIONS) to you.
    (Tanya Thomas replies: I don't think so. It is NOT my FAULT you are ALL UNDERACHIEVERS. Get some EDUCATION and some CLASS, you SAVAGES.)

-        2. "You’re not powerful anymore”

-       3. "Homeless slut”

-       4. "Bum”

-       5. We are RAPING you RIGHT NOW.

-      6.  “I hope you lose your job so you become HOMELESS”

-    7. “You are ALONE and you don’t have anyone”

-       8. “No one is going to help you find the site”

-       9. “You’re not even that INTERESTING anymore”

-      10.  We should BREAK INTO YOUR HOME and STEAL your money” 
            (Tanya Thomas replies: We DON'T know each other. My MONEY is MY MONEY. I work HARD for it. I am EDUCATED for it. I have been WORKING since age 16. It is NOT my FAULT you don't have a BACHELORS, can't BALANCE a CHECKBOOK, don't know HOW TO SAVE, don't PAYBACK your FINANCIAL DEBTS and don't know how to check your ANNUAL CREDIT REPORTS. Get your LIVES TOGETHER, SAVAGES!!!!!! Leave MINE ALONE!)    


     11. "We can prevent you from getting UNEMPLOYMENT."
             (Tanya Thomas replies: We DON'T know each other. My MONEY is MY MONEY. I work HARD for it. I am EDUCATED for it. I have been WORKING since age 16. It is NOT my FAULT you don't have a BACHELORS, can't BALANCE a CHECKBOOK, don't know HOW TO SAVE, don't PAYBACK your FINANCIAL DEBTS and don't know how to check your ANNUAL CREDIT REPORTS. Get your LIVES TOGETHER, SAVAGES!!!!!! Leave MINE ALONE!)


    12. "I have your POWER"

    13. "We are the SAME."

     14. "We Matter"

     15. "You have NO POWER"

     17. "You are UGLY NOW."

     18. "You are FAT" 
           (Facebook stalkers replies: But I LOVE looking at you NAKED. You weren't that SIZE BEFORE. You different but I would LOVE to see a picture of you NAKED NOW)

     19. "You don't have ANYTHING I don't have"

 20. "She isn't HAPPY or FRIENDLY anymore. Good for her!"

 21. "At least, we are DAMAGING HER"

 22. "At least, I KNOW YOU (or I KNOW HER)."

 23. "You are BURNT OUT"

 24. "You are meant to be HOMELESS.
              (Tanya Thomas replies:  said the stalkers with NO SAVINGS)

 25. "YOU are OBSESSED with US NOW. That's right. You are ALWAYS on your blog""
         (Tanya Thomas replies: I am NOT the one stalking your phones, email, tablet, & laptop.)

 26. "You are not going to HOLLYWOOD without US"

 27. "You are NOT a STAR"          
                                                                                                                                                      
 28.  "You can't even SPELL or TYPE." 
        (Tanya Thomas replies: while I stalk you, reading your blog, as you write at home)

 29. "WE BROKE YOU" 
        (Tanya Thomas replies: said the Facebook stalkers whores, No GEDs, convicts)

 30. "At least, we get to SHOW YOU POWER" 
            (said the Facebook stalkers with NO SAVINGS and those who are HOMELESS        sleeping on their friends COUCHES)

 31. "Stalking you, Tanya, makes me FEEL BETTER"  
           (said the Facebook stalkers whose ROMANTIC PARTNERS are CHEATING on them)

 32. "At least, you are not PERFECT ANYMORE 
            (said the Facebook stalkers who are PROSTITUTES, live AVERAGE lives, who took the ILLEGAL NAKED PHOTOS of Tanya Thomas)

 33. "We made YOU into a STAR and A-LIST CELEBRITY. We DID that." 
            (Tanya Thomas reply: If you know so much about making a star and Hollywood, why aren't you ALL celebrities? Where is your Beverly Hills mansion? Where are your millions of dollars? )
     
    34. "We are MAKING YOU STRONGER
          (Tanya Thomas reply: Then why are ALL of you JUNKIES, ADDICTS, POOR and UNEDUCATED. You can't EVEN complete your GED.)

    35. "You are soooo MEAN NOW. You used to be SO NICE" 
       (said the stalkers who have ILLEGAL photos of Tanya Thomas NAKED and show it around  to the PUBLIC to HUMILIATE and EMBARRASS HER)

    36. "The Stalker blog that you CREATED (this blog) is TOO GOOD FOR YOU. I SHOULD be ALLOWED to PUBLISH IT FOR MYSELF and make a book, movie, television show, or album about YOUR LIFE and ALL YOUR TIME BEING STALKED. It would be GOOD MONEY. 
     (Tanya Thomas reply: I am STILL being STALKED and the FACEBOOK SITE is still up and ACTIVE. You are NOT the GOOD PEOPLE you think you are. I am a writer.I am a GREAT WRITER. I can TELL MY OWN STORY. I also deserve my credit, hits, & views, you TOXIC PEOPLE.)

       37. "This is ALL happening to YOU because I DON'T LIKE YOUR CONFIDENCE. You TALK TOO MUCH.  You THINK you are better than EVERYONE. I wish I HAD your CONFIDENCE, Tanya.
      (Tanya Thomas reply: I am the one with ALL the education, work experience, volunteering, and donating in MY BACKGROUND. I TALK IT because I LIVE IT and I LOVE MY LIFE.)      
       
      38. "I don't like EDUCATED or CULTURED BLACKS, especially EDUCATED BLACK WOMEN"

 39. "For the $100 BILLION, we should be ABLE to DO MORE TO TANYA THOMAS. We should be able to RAPE HER, BREAK INTO HER HOME, and USE HER BANK ACCOUNTS"
       (Tanya Thomas reply: Says ALL the NIGGERS with NO MONEY and on WELFARE. You CRAZY NIGGERS don't have $100 BILLION. You also are STALKING ME FOR NO REASON.)

   40. "Eat up ALL the RAISIN BREAD in SAN FRANCISCO. Tanya Thomas likes it. She buys it ALL THE TIME. I saw it on her GROCERY RECEIPT. I CAN'T really AFFORD the $3.00 -$6.00 but AT LEAST she WON'T get ANY RAISIN BREAD. She USUALLY get about 2-5 LOAVES A WEEK. Buy WHATEVER she BUYS."

  41. "GOD, I am so VERY GRATEFUL that I get to SEE TANYA THOMAS NAKED/ NUDE online and on my personal cellphone, EVERYDAYI am so VERY GRATEFUL.  I know she is PRIVATE, has HEALTHY BOUNDARIES, doesn't want to KNOW ME, but at least, I GET TO SEE HER NAKED. I get to feel like I am RAPING HER. I don't much else in my life, I have NOTHING but I can say, "I SAW TANYA THOMAS NAKED, ONLINE."
        (Tanya Thomas reply: You have your AIDS, abortions, miscarriages, STDs, WORTHLESS MARRIAGES, hundreds of SEX PARTNERS, and NO SELF-RESPECT.)

  42.  "We would LOVE to see a SEX TAPE with TANYA THOMAS."
     (Tanya Thomas reply to stalkers: I don't think so...it is TOO GOOD FOR YOU.) 

 43. "We would LOVE to have MORE NUDE / NAKED PHOTOS of Tanya Thomas."
           (Tanya Thomas replies: Who do I look like....Rihanna Fenty?)

  44. "Since she is SO POWERFUL, HER VAGINA SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE."

  45. "Tanya Thomas is CURSED, that is the REAL REASON everyone is ALL IN HER BUSINESS and she has ALL HER INFORMATION on the INTERNET."
  (Tanya Thomas replies: As a MASTER SHAMAN, GOD told me the ONLY REASON this is all happening is because I am BRIGHT, BEAUTIFUL, and CLEAN."

      46. "We SHOULD STEAL MONEY from YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS and UNEMPLOYMENT CHECKS because YOU DESERVE IT."
         (Tanya Thomas replies: We DON'T know each other. My MONEY is MY MONEY. I work HARD for it. I am EDUCATED for it. I have been WORKING since age 16. It is NOT my FAULT you don't have a BACHELORS, can't BALANCE a CHECKBOOK, don't know HOW TO SAVE, don't PAYBACK your FINANCIAL DEBTS and don't know how to check your ANNUAL CREDIT REPORTS. Get your LIVES TOGETHER, SAVAGES!!!!!! Leave MINE ALONE!)

      



  


 The 50 Million Facebook stalkers are UNEDUCATED, TOXIC and POOR. Tanya Thomas is a BRIGHT, SHINING STAR in their BORING, UNEVENTFUL LIVES. 
She is the CENTER of their WORLDS. 








#Multi-Billionaire

#You STALK ME
#I LOVE MY LIFE SO MUCH THAT 50 + MILLION PEOPLE STALK IT & COPY IT EVERYDAY
   #The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
#$$$$$$$$100BILLION
#Healer
#IamSuingFacebook
#IHave50MILLIONSTALKERSonFacebook
#Artist
#TanyaThomasisanA-ListCelebrity
#Philanthropist
#TanyaThomasisaSTAR
#IHaveMoreStalkersThanMostCelebritiesHaveFans
#SocialActivism
#SayNotoCyberstalkingandCyberbullying






No comments:

Post a Comment